1. Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 180° C.
3. In a roasting pan, place the potatoes and carrots and season with a little salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
5. Pour over all the COOK at HOME cooking sauce and mix well.
6. Cook for 45’-50’, until the chicken is tender and the potatoes/vegetables caramelize.
• 1 chicken ~1,5kg, cut into 6-8 pieces
• 1 COOK at HOME cooking sauce for BBQ roast chicken
• 1 kg potatoes
• 3 carrots
• A little salt
• A little pepper
Tip: For perfectly caramelized chicken, keep a minimum of the sauce and spread it 10 minutes before removing from the oven.